UNCONDITIONAL

laddered scarf by unconditional via unconditional.uk.com

Came across London fashion label UNCONDITIONAL whilst browsing oaknyc.com.  I love the slight Rick Owens sensibility to some of their pieces (Of course I do!).  Their menswear is exceptional.  However, it is this laddered scarf that I was immediately smitten with when I saw their collection online.  Apparently each scarf is hand-laddered, making each piece unique, and takes around 8 hours to make. 

Also available in white and grey at unconditional.uk.com

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I can wait to see you wear it :)





    White Honeyr

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog!


    xx

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand but I really love the sheer detailing of this scarf. If done tastefully and with the help of a pretty camisole it would make a really interesting top!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, that is cool! I bet if you wrapped it around a couple times, it'd make a great alternative to the usually basic winter scarf. It has amazing detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photos, they inspire us!
    You have a great blog too:)

    Come and check out our blog too and share your though;)


    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete